Fall Bucket List (Date-Night Edition)
Okay, I know. It’s only the second week in September. Technically we have like at least 10 more days until fall officially hits. But let’s be real. For the rest of my fall obsessors out there, we all know fall begins the second September 1st hits. Am I right?! Everyone has their Fall Bucket List, but have you thought about all the fun date night ideas?! That’s okay. I totally have done that for you. I have compiled a list of things to do this fall with your significant other, making sure not to miss a single fun thing this autumn season!
Fall Bucket List : Date-Night (or Day) Edition
- Go apple picking
- Pick out decor and decorate your house/apartment together
- Make homemade apple cider
- Haunted House! (One of my favorites)
- Make pumpkin pie (or whatever pie you love in the fall)
- Bonfire with friends
- Make Smores over a bonfire
- Drive-in movie theatre
- Decorate/carve pumpkins
- Go pumpkin picking
- Visit a sunflower field & take pictures
- Host a friends/family Halloween party together
- Go to your local Oktoberfest (lots of places do this)
- Dress up for Halloween and hand out candy together for the trick-or-treaters
The lists are endless when it comes to finding things to do this fall with your significant other. These just so happen to be some of my favorite. Fall is quite the season in the Hayes Household! My birthday is in November and our anniversary of when we started dating is October 15th. I can’t decide which one of the dates I get more excited for anymore! This particular year will be our 9th dating anniversary and I have lots of fun plans in store for us.
What are your favorite fall things to do?
What is your favorite season?
What’s your favorite date night?